HOARDING AND DECALS
- INDOOR HOARDINGS
- Free-Standing up to 8mH
- No fixings required to anything
- Completely self-supporting system
- No property damaged caused for install or remove
- OUTDOOR HOARDINGS
“Wind Rated” Free-Standing up to 4mH Due to the clever design of the inter-locking weights, the system offers a wide range of outdoor (wind rated) solutions for heights up to 4mH and wind speeds to 34m/s (122.4Kph)
- IT’S SAFE AND SECURE A critical safety feature and specifically designed and patented to ensure the weights simply cannot be removed before the panels. Due to the patented metal plates integrated into the weights, no locking device (cable tie or chain) is required prohibit un-authorised removal.
- SUPPORTS CROSS BEAMS A critical cosmetic feature to ensure the hoarding doesn’t move or snake around post insta. The hoarding stays straight
- IT’S COMPACT A single stack of weights is only 46cm deep due to the clever patented features of the ‘in-built’ metal plates (It’s the narrowest hoarding system available)
- OFFERS A SUPPORT POST This proprietary solution extends upwards from the counterweights to ensure the fulcrum point of the system is higher / increased. The support post also ensures that weights alone do not create any unseen trip-hazard.
- OFFERS A ‘DOUBLE STACK’ SUPPORT POST This proprietary solution is specifically designed to improve the capability of outdoor hoardings that need to withstand wind pressure.
- IT’S STABLE The standard MPG10 90×45 (4×2) timber is logically orientated on the strong axis for extra
strength and can handle multiple panel thicknesses and types.
HOARDING BUILD PROCESS